Making the transition to independent senior living is a major life decision for active seniors. Thus, it’s important to know what senior living services are available at the communities you or a loved one are looking into. Seniors will find we designed our homes to accommodate active and independent living. However, we also assistance to our residents who need it and the ability to offer senior living services as individuals come to need them. When our independent and active residents decide they need support, we’re there to help. Doing so ensures everyone in our community enjoys the retirement they desire. If you’re looking for the right facility for your loved ones, then explore what Southfield has to offer.
Benefits of Independent Senior Living
Our senior living community gives residents everything they need for a relaxed and enjoyable experience. We design our community to not only support residents’ needs as they develop but also to give them as much time to get the most out of their retirement. From home-cooked meals to 24/7 support staff, we’re confident you won’t want for anything. You’ll be as comfortable here as you were in your own house. As residents discover our senior living services, they’ll also discover a vibrant community making our independent senior living facility a warm and welcoming new home.
What Are The Senior Living Services We Offer?
At our Plainville, IN community, independent seniors can expect high-quality facilities. Alongside this, individuals will have access to some of the best senior living services available such as:
- Activities: We plan daily activities and regularly scheduled events to make each day unique. Also, we look to ensure there’s plenty to keep residents smiling. Interactive engagement opportunities with the team and your fellow residents not only keep your mind sharp but also fosters good health. Coming to Southfield means residents can be as active or as independent as they choose to be.
- Transportation: Scheduled and available on-demand transportation to all the places necessary for you to stay well-provisioned and plugged in is provided. You won’t be cut off or have to worry about not being able to get out and see what you want.
- Health and Wellness: Our modern fitness facility has just the right space and equipment. Residents can make sure their body stays loose and healthy. More and more seniors have an active spirit. Thus, we make sure you have the resources.
- Dining Services: Our dining team produces three meals per day prepared from scratch for residents. This gives individuals the option to dine alongside their neighbors and take cooking off their list of chores for the day. Thus, residents get more free time to pursue their interests. The meals we create taste great and are healthy. Sharing a meal is more than just healthy eating; it’s about enjoying the company of friends and neighbors. We make dining a positive community experience.
- Housekeeping: Regular and as-requested help in maintaining your residence like a home. We are always ready to get your space prepared for visitors as well as keep your day-to-day needs met.
Joining the Southfield Community
Whether you’re an independent senior looking to make the transition into active, senior living, or someone looking to help a parent or loved one, you’ll find Southfield to be one of the best options available. When individuals enter our community at Southfield, they may not need any support services, but we can provide access to them as residents age. But when seniors do arrive, they discover Southfield in Plainville, IN offers the most thorough and exceptional senior living services.
We make it a point to give residents the senior living services they need to engage in the community as much as they want. Residents know they have support if they need it and can join in with any activity in the community whenever they desire. Also, we encourage family members to get involved. Find out what we have to offer by reaching out to us at 855.947.3838.